As a Technical Account Manager, you will be the primary technical point of contact for our customers, helping to plan, debug, and oversee ongoing operations of business-critical applications & infrastructure. You will get your hands dirty, troubleshooting application, network, database, and architectural challenges using a suite of tools as well as your existing knowledge and toolkits. In Co-operation you will work hand-in-hand with your team and customers on continuously improving the technical delivery of service and identifying opportunities to improve your customers Service Delivery from a technical perspective.
You will understand in detail the customer’s technical landscape and how IT is aligned to drive the customers’ business and act as a trusted advisor to the customer on how improvements and augmentations to the current landscape can improve business productivity as well as advising the customer on their technical roadmap.
- Troubleshoot repeat technical issues and drive issue escalation and problem elimination within ICT Services and Customers Technical team.
- Technical lead for all Managed Service accounts
- Accountable for working with SDM on monthly incident analysis, technical problem identification and driving implementation of corrective actions
- Provide reports to customers and service management team on high profile incidents
- Key participant in incident management escalation process
- Assist with the definition and preparation of service level KPI’s and reporting
- Review service failures and produce incident reports and allocation of tasks to delivery team
- Develop strong working relationship with customers and help position the company as their IT partner of choice
- As part of Change Management (Where relevant) Analysis of technical requests together with all stakeholders.
- Take part in the service delivery element of customer account planning
- Ensure we deliver service levels that meet and exceeds our customer expectations
- Ensure that the services we delivery are technically architected to meet the customers IT Landscape and business expectations
- Investigate customer’s long-term business objectives and anticipate future technical needs. Identify Opportunities where Technical Engagements or New technology may augment the services being delivered to the customer. Act as a trusted advisor to the customer in identifying where these engagements can enhance business productivity.
- Overview of all ICT Services technical activities on strategic customer accounts, work with the SDM as a point of contact for the customer on all of these technical activities
- A proven track record of knowing what it takes to provide a consistently first-class customer service internally and/or externally
- Have extensive experience in the IT service industry, with considerable experience in a true Technical / Business management/IT service management.
- Extensive external customer interaction including pre-sales, post sales and Service Management presentations.
- 5-10+ years related experience with managing critical and complex customer situations or incidents
- Experience of managing and working in virtual teams
- Strong communication, people and relationship management skills.
- Familiarity with information security principles and risk management
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in computer science or business management or equivalent experience
- Excellent Analytical skills and trouble shooting skills, ability to adapt and translate technical ‘speak’ to customers capability and discuss technical concepts in terms of business impact.
- Displays a resilient and adaptable style, track record of remaining calm in demanding circumstances, adjusting comfortably to changing conditions / priorities
- The role would suit flexible, highly driven self-starters, with a strong desire to challenge and deliver
- Able to deliver succinct and fact-based communications, both verbally and in writing