ICT Services is currently hiring an IT Project Manager to work onsite with one of our customers on a network upgrade project.
The Network Project Manager will report into the Head of Infrastructure and will be responsible for managing, coordinating, and delivering a key network build and access build project. The project will involve the upgrade and deployment of new network elements, upgrading of existing co-location facilities, the delivery of diverse circuits and interconnects to other carriers. You will implement a wide range of technical solutions / upgrade of existing IT infrastructure, such as installation, migration and troubleshooting for solutions including server infrastructures, network infrastructure and telephony platforms.
This is a 12 month daily rate contract to be based in Dublin 24.
- The Project manager must implement best practice Project management methodologies and put in place proper governance to manage the Project end to end and deliver the project within scope, on time and within budget.
- Develop a team to support the delivery of the project, identify workstream leads and provide clear objectives and delivery targets to team members.
- Developing and managing relationships with 3rd party external stakeholders that are critical to the delivery of the project.
- Nurture and develop cross functional engagement and communications to ensure the delivery of the Project.
- Managing a variety of work which will include complex technical issues;
- IT equipment deliveries at the client facilities and retail stores.
- Managing key engineering deliverables such as kit installations, commissioning, testing & handover.
- Developing a communication plan for the Project and ensure all key parties (Internal and external) are notified and informed throughout the Project.
- Managing and coordinating internal and external resource requirements required to support the project.
- The PM will be client facing and will be required to give updates regularly and at the monthly Senior Stakeholder meetings.
- 5+ years of Project Management experience in a fast-paced technical environment.
- Proven ability to complete projects on time, within scope and to an agreed budget.
- Experience in project managing the upgrading of co-locations facilities.
- Good understanding of Infrastructure, Networking, on-prem and the foundations required to support the key business applications.
- Experience managing external 3rd party stakeholders to ensure they deliver in line with project plan.
- The individual must be deliverables driven and demonstrate the ability to prioritize multiple competing demands to deliver within agreed timelines and to an agreed budget.
- Experience in working cross functionally with the ability to manage across various teams.
- Excellent organization, planning and time-management skills.
- Strong ability to deliver updates at C-Level and to the Client.