ICT Services is currently looking for an experienced System Administrator to join our team here in Dublin 12.
The successful candidate will be working on a busy managed services environment, servicing a broad range of customers across range of network technologies.
You will be part of a dynamic multi-disciplinary team and will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of ICT environments and as such should demonstrate ICT technical skills and be a confident communicator who possesses excellent attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Work within a team to deliver Managed Services to our customer(s), to required SLAs.
- Provide and manage proactive maintenance and monitoring on customer systems.
- Effectively interact with and coach other members of the team to provide solutions to complex technical issues.
- Deliver services in line with Incident, Problem and Change Management processes.
- Manage issues or outages to resolution, identify key points of contact, and manage communications within the delivery and customer teams.
- Update Incident, Request, Problem and Change tickets in the ticketing system.
- Maintain relevant Asset and Configuration Item records in the system.
- Analyse, plan and deliver infrastructure changes.
- Proactively manage tasks such as patching, monitoring, etc.
- Maintain configuration and process documentation.
- Responsibility for ongoing support, monitoring and management of:
- ISCSI SAN Support
- Backup system management
- Microsoft patch management
- Virtual cluster based on vSphere 6.x or Hyper-V
- Windows Server 2012, 2016, 2019
- IIS on Windows Server 2012, 2016, 2019
- Server hardware
- Variety of customer projects utilising all above technologies as well as:
- Active Directory
- SCOM, SCCM
- Exchange 2010
- Microsoft 365
- Minimum 5+ years proven experience in an infrastructure support background.
- Aptitude for solving problems and acting on own initiative.
- Strong team player highly motivated with a willingness to learn.
- Fluent written/verbal English
- Excellent interpersonal skills and being an effective communicator, able to deal with people at all levels, both within and outside the business.
- Ability to suggest alternative solutions, innovate and use past experience, to streamline operations.
- Excellent documentation skills.