ICT Services is currently looking for a Solutions Architect to work for one of our customers in Limerick. This is a 6 months contact initially, with one extension available and a hybrid model in place with great flexibility on the onsite element.
We are interested in candidates that want to break into the IT architecture space, anyone coming from a strong business analyst or system analyst background will be considered.
- Facilitate and Capture detail for risk assessments e.g., Technical Risk Assessment, Vendor Risk Assessment, Intellectual Property Assessment, and Privacy Impact Assessment.
- Facilitate and Capture detail for the IT SDER process including multiple iterations of, and types of, IT architectural drawings.
- Request CSV (Computer System Validation) to facilitate and support the Initial System Assessment as required, to determine if a solution is GXP or otherwise.
- Capture, edit, create, and organize information that makes up IOPS IT STAR (Solution Template for Architecture & Risk) documentation.
- Assist Application SME (Subject Matter Expert) application for Policy Exceptions.
- Ensure that IOPS (Industrial Operations and Product Supply) IT CMBD (Configuration Management Database) activities are received, actioned, updated and communicated on a regular basis according to IOPS IT Standard Operating Procedures.
- Monitor IOPS IT Architecture Intake requests.
- Acts as a consultant on a broad range of technologies, platforms and vendor offerings to drive targeted business outcomes.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Provide weekly (or periodic) status reports of work done and work in progress.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of system design and implementation.
- Can articulate Global enterprise systems e.g. design, function, replication, security, cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture, design layering, or TOGAF certification would be a bonus.
- Experience required using Microsoft Visio – e.g. various levels of design & data flow diagrams, UML.
- Maintain the team task list on Microsoft Teams Planner.
- Adhere to site regulations and complete required training associated with working in a GMP environment.