Senior System Administrator – DublinJanuary 23, 2020
Field Service Engineer – LongfordFebruary 7, 2020
ICT Services are currently seeking a Service Desk Team Lead, working on one of our customer sites in the Dundrum area. This is a full-time position working on a rotating shift.
The duties of the role include:
- Provide Level 1 remote and deskside support services to end users.
- Effectively manage a team of Engineers
- Troubleshoot PC related problems either via phone, remote tools or desk side support.
- Complete incidents and requests with SLA in pressurised environment.
- Participation in departmental training activities including training programs in support of new technologies, procedures, and customer service enhancements.
- Escalate unresolved issues to designated service group or client help desk.
- Handle escalations from team members.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment.
- Support a variety of platforms including both Linux & Windows
Essential / Minimum Criteria
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English, approachable and a people person.
- 2 year + experience in a similar, onsite helpdesk lead position
- Experience with change control (ITIL best practice or ITIL foundation certified).
- Candidates should have a high level of motivation and focus on their daily task.
- Demonstrate IT competencies in the following areas;
- Windows XP / 7/8
- Linux OS
- MS Office 2007 / 2010