Deskside Support Engineer – WexfordSeptember 17, 2020
Deskside Support Engineer – DublinSeptember 17, 2020
ICT Services is currently looking for experienced Deskside Support Engineers to work onsite for one of our clients, an independent public body with offices in Wexford and Dublin.
The successful candidates will be required to be proactive in the implementation of their tasks and areas of responsibility. The role requires a person who is conscientious, self-motivated and comfortable working on their own and as part of the Service Desk team.
Responsibilities and skillset:
- Working with an ITIL compliant Service Desk tool.
- Dealing with incidents and service requests as defined by the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework.
- Solving problems received from a variety of users using IT services e.g. staff, Board members, contractors, partners etc. and confirming resolution.
- Ability to convert technical information into a non-technical manner.
- Ability to be a team player who can manage their time efficiently and prioritise or escalate technical issues to ensure a prompt closure and a good communicator.
- Managing a high volume of calls and completing them within the agreed SLA.
- Managing the life-cycle of each service request and escalating to 2nd line support person.
- Creating, updating and implementation of best practices.
- Proficient in Office 365, SharePoint, Microsoft SQL Server and web server environments.
- 1-2 years’ experience a similar role.
- ITIL 3 certification will be accepted
- ITIL 4 certification to be achieved in the first six months of the role.
- Proficiency in Office 365, SharePoint, Microsoft SQL Server and web server environments.
- Experience with the following key technologies:
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft SharePoint 2016
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Web Server Environments
- Windows 10 and Windows 7 Operating Systems
- Mobile Device Management Android Mobile OS configuration.
- Be fluent in the English language.