ICT Services are currently seeking a Service Desk Analyst, working on one of our customer sites in Dublin. This is a daily rate contract position for 12 months initially with extension available.
- Provide Level 1 remote and desk side support services to end users.
- Troubleshoot PC related problems either via phone, remote tools or desk side support.
- Complete incidents and requests with SLA in pressurised environment.
- Provide remote IT Support to users, supporting a windows and office 365 environment.
- Escalate unresolved issues to support leads, designated service group or client help desk.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment.
- Support a variety of platforms including both Linux & Windows
- 1 year + experience in a similar, onsite helpdesk position or IT customer support role.
- Strong Customer Service skills over the phone and in person
- Relevant IT qualifications, e.g CompTIA A+ / CompTIA Network + / CCNA etc would be a plus.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage your time efficiently
- Self-motivated enthusiastic, with an ability and aptitude to learn, develop and grow with the company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about IT
- Fluent in English.
- Candidates should have a high level of motivation and focus on their daily task.