ICT Services are currently working in conjunction with one of our clients in order to deliver a number of infrastructure upgrade projects at our customers Dublin site and their locations in ROI.
We are looking for an experienced Service Delivery Manager who will support our client on the successful management and delivery of these projects. This role requires you to have good communication, people management and technical delivery experience.
- Implement best practice Project management methodologies and put in place proper governance to manage the Project end to end and deliver the project within scope, on time and within budget.
- Monitor service delivery performance against targets and customer service indicators.
- Develop and implement process improvement to maximize service delivery and minimize costs.
- Ensure documentation standards are maintained.
- Manage day to day administrative issues of the team.
- Develop a team to support the delivery of the project, identify workstream leads and provide clear objectives and delivery targets to team members.
- Developing and managing relationships with 3rd party external stakeholders that are critical to the delivery of the project.
- Nurture and develop cross functional engagement and communications to ensure the delivery of the Project.
- 6+ years of experience in IT area with management experience.
- ITIL awareness.
- Experience working on service delivery of network infrastructure projects
- Experience in project managing the upgrading of co-locations facilities.
- Good understanding of Infrastructure, Networking, on-prem and the foundations required to support the key business applications.
- Ability to develop project delivery processes and identify improvements during the lifecycle of the projects.
- Experience managing external 3rd party stakeholders to ensure they deliver in line with project plan.
- The individual must be deliverables driven and demonstrate the ability to prioritize multiple competing demands to deliver within agreed timelines and to an agreed budget.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to develop/maintain key relationships during the project.
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with clients and internal work groups.
- Ability to keep management informed of real or potential problem areas and to provide resolution options.
- Minimal supervision required to see a job through to satisfactory completion.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and in writing, in English.
- Client-focused, resourceful, taking initiative, pro-active.
- Results driven; analytical and a good negotiator.