ICT Services are currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator based on our client site in Dublin Airport. The ideal candidate for this position will have previous experience in coordinating IT projects and working closely with IT Engineers and Project Managers.
- Acting as the main point of contact for Business Planning queries/issues.
- Working closely with the project manager to help deliver a Windows 10 and Laptop roll out
- Keeping spread sheets up to date
- Ensuring that daily activities and tasks are carried out as required by our engineering team
- Reporting of any issues back to project manager
- Providing status reports to the Project Manager.
- Supporting project management methodology compliance including document management and version control
- Identifying opportunities to improve the Planning processes
- Create and coordinate the issue of status reports
- Ensuring reports are compiled as agreed in a timely manner.
- Supporting colleagues as required.
- Work to strict deadlines, data entry, filing and scanning and other general office duties.
- Ensuring the data integrity and on-going improvement of the in-house data recording systems and related processes
- Ownership for quality and accuracy of the Business Plans.
- Other ad-hoc duties may include additional project work
- Relevant Third level qualification in project management, business studies, or equivalent is desirable
- A minimum of 1 year working within project management and results driven environment
- Extensive Experience working in a project team or project management office
- Proven ability to work independently and on own initiative
- Excellent time management, coordination and organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with experience communicating at all levels within an organisation
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills
- Strong Excel skills and documenting processes