ICT Services is a leading IT field services, roll-out and support services group.
ICT Services deliver best in class IT solutions to customers, among them the biggest names in business across key industry sectors throughout Ireland. Supported by a network of engineers, an expert back office team, and with a meticulous attention to detail, the result is a first-class service. We provide a rapid response to requests, and round the clock dependability.
This role will see the successful candidate working closely with various members of the existing Business Development team, including Sales, Project, Finance and onsite Engineering teams. You will assist these teams in various aspects of the day to day running of the various divisions, document updates and modifications, reporting, monthly billing and more.
We are looking for a highly motivated and driven person who can multitask and work on their own initiative within a friendly and busy team environment. The Office Administrator will be working on a hybrid model set-up. This role is a maternity cover initially for 6-8 months.
- Handle administrative requests and queries from senior managers
- Organize schedules, meetings and appointments
- Work with various account members in preparation of monthly billing files
- Work with team members on preparation of customer facing documentation
- Responsible for general business invoicing and administration on a daily basis
- Resolution of customer queries in a timely manner
- Working cross departmentally on various ad hoc duties when required
- General administrative duties including distribution of business correspondence
- Manage sick leave & backfill process with onsite engineers and vendors
- Manage internal system to track annual leave and holiday requests
- Act as POC with vendors & account managers
- Liaise with HR for any performance or disciplinary issues related to FTE techs
- Manage inductions for new starters and all compliance documentation
- Strong PC skills (Microsoft Office suite of products)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Fluent English)
- Administration experience within a busy working environment
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Excellent organisation and prioritization skills to handle multiple tasks, remain focused under pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a busy team
- Strong organisational skills with ability to multitask
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team