ICT Services is currently hiring for an Office Administrator to work onsite with one of our customers a Global IT company located in Dublin 16.
The front office administrator will also have responsibility for remote support of the Cork Office location.
The ideal candidate should be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative duties and business support-related tasks to include new employee onboarding and induction, Holiday and expense management, asset and inventory management, health and Safety protocols, access control and general office management procedures and processes.
Full training will be provided.
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies & office equipment,
- Point of contact for new starts, scheduling mandatory training and taking part in induction process ensuring adequate logins etc are ordered in advance.
- Organize office operations and procedures to adhere to ISO / Global standards to include Health and Safety, Fire Safety and Security working with Health and Safety and Security Advisory team.
- Coordinate with vendors on all office equipment and consumables.
- Asset manager for all IT equipment
- Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are well organized.
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events.
- Responsible for developing standards and promoting activities that enhance operational procedures.
- Ensure security, integrity, and confidentiality of data within your scope.
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory.
- Raising Purchase orders for equipment and services
- Strong organisation skills
- highly developed communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to present data in a structured fashion, analyse and present conclusions and trends.
- Strong team player highly motivated with a willingness to learn.
- Ability to work effectively within a team, ie, sharing knowledge, offering help.
- Ability to priorities issues and manage time effectively,
- Ability to deal with people at all levels, both within and outside the business.
- Ability to suggest alternative solutions, innovate and use past experience, to streamline processes.
- Excellent documentation skills.