Most businesses want to take advantage of cloud computing to access their data from different devices and locations. They also want to store a backup of their data in Cloud to ensure there’s little to no data loss. Microsoft Office 365 is an excellent solution for this, especially if you’re investing in the Office ecosystem. It’s essentially a subscription plan that comes with all programs you’re familiar with and plenty of cloud storage. At ICT Services, we can organise, install, and manage the Office 365 licenses and subscription.
Let us call you.
Why Office 365?
Business owners are naturally reluctant to install new software or pay for a new subscription system because they don’t want to waste money on something that won’t work for them. We don’t hesitate to recommend Office 365 because it’s very versatile and can provide a large number of benefits.
- Cost Effective – This subscription model is more cost effective than the traditional purchase and install model. You only pay for what you need so you don’t need to worry about unnecessary expenses. You can also modify your plans according to your circumstances. For example, if you recently let go of a significant portion of your staff, you can reduce the number of subscriptions to Office 365, which would save you a considerable amount of money.
- Flexible – This model is very flexible and can be tailored to fit your needs. Microsoft offers different levels of services so you can choose a plan that suits your business. For example, if you have less than 300 employees, you can choose one of the four Business Plans. If you have more than 300 employees, you can choose one of the four Enterprise Business plans. This flexibility is a boon to businesses because their Office ecosystem can grow with their business with the added costs.
- Reliable and Secure – Office 365 is very secure and reliable. You can be certain that your data wouldn’t be accessed by unauthorized people. All of your work is stored in Cloud so it would be protected from system failures or breakdowns. You won’t have to deal with data loss or theft.
- Regular Updates – One of the biggest advantages of Office 365 is the fact that it’s regularly updated. In the traditional model, you need to purchase new Office software to keep your system up to date, which can be very expensive. In the subscription model, your Office programs are automatically upgraded to the newest version regularly. For example, if you started with the subscription model and had Office 2013 at that time you would then be able to install Office 2016 with no additional software or licensing costs.
- Access from anywhere at any time. No VPN needed – Once you and your staff have an internet connection emails are accessible from anywhere on phone, tablet or PC.
How Can We Help?
As Microsoft Silver Partner, we’re very familiar with the new office subscription system and the software included. Here’s what we can do for you:
- We can arrange, manage, migrate you to and roll-out Microsoft Office 365 licenses for your business and all branches.
- Our experts will also manage all patches and updates to ensure your system is always up to date and efficient.
If you want to know more about our services or have any questions, feel free to get in touch with us at ICT Services. You can contact us through the contact form or call the relevant numbers listed on the contact us page.