Desktop Support Engineer – Dublin SouthNovember 23, 2020
Desktop Support Engineer – Cork, RingaskiddyNovember 24, 2020
ICT Services is currently looking for a Network Support Engineer to work onsite with one of our customers in Dublin.
This role will see the successful candidate working on the management and improvement of the customer’s network working closely with the customer in order to attend his business needs while maintaining service level quality of network infrastructure and its components.
- Service ticket handling
- Hotline support via telephone and email
- Provide partnership when system tests are performed
- Energetically provide trainings and workshops for customers and service staff
- Collaborate closely with customers and other levels of support
- Provide root cause analysis of technical problems, so as consulting and planning of implementation when vital
- Build and maintain knowledge management assets.
- Technical university degree or a similar qualification
- Knowledge in IT or in Telecommunications area
- Experience in fixing network devices (CISCO, Extreme Networks)
- Very good analytical and interpersonal skills
- Great teammate with validated experience in solving problems and making decisions.
- Knowledge of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification or above