ICT Services is currently looking for an experienced Network Infrastructure Engineer to join our team here in Dublin 12.
The successful candidate will be working on a busy managed services environment, servicing a broad range of customers across range of infrastructure technologies. This will suit someone who is looking to move up the career ladder and get involved in solution architecture by providing technical expertise and Technology Solution to clients and prospects , with a focus on Cloud, Network Infrastructure, Backup and Disaster Recovery etc.
You will be part of a dynamic multi-disciplinary team and will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of ICT environments and as such should demonstrate ICT technical skills and be a confident communicator who possesses excellent attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Work within a team to deliver Managed Services solutions to our customer(s).
- Provide and manage proactive maintenance and monitoring on customer systems.
- Engage with clients to understand their technical needs and business objectives.
- Work on network infrastructure related projects, e.g. firewall installation & configuration; managed WiFi, routing & switching etc.
- Effectively interact with and coach other members of the team to provide solutions to complex technical issues.
- Manage issues or outages to resolution, identify key points of contact, and manage communications within the delivery and customer teams.
- Analyse, plan and deliver infrastructure changes.
- Proactively manage tasks such as patching, monitoring, etc.
- Maintain configuration and process documentation.
- Management of Server hardware environment
- Recovery manager / Veeam / MS Exchange / Office 365 experience
- Management of LAN/WAN/COMMS Infrastructure
- Microsoft Dynamics experience
- VPN Support
- Responsibility for ongoing support, monitoring and management of:
- Backup system management
- Variety of customer projects utilising all above technologies as well as:
- Active Directory
- VMWare vSphere 6.x Enterprise / Enterprise Plus
- Microsoft 365 (Exchange, Sharepoint, Intune, ATP)
Mandatory Technical Skills/Experience:
- Minimum 5+ years proven experience in an infrastructure support background.
- Aptitude for solving problems and acting on own initiative.
- Ability to work effectively within a team, ie, sharing knowledge, offering help.
- Ability to priorities issues and manage time effectively, taking accountability for resolving customer issues, and balancing project work with ticket driven tasks.
- Fluent written/verbal English
- Ability to suggest alternative solutions, innovate and use past experience, to streamline operations.
- Excellent documentation skills.