Nationwide Deployment Services
We can handle all IT installation, maintenance, and repair requirements easily and quickly. If you have any specific needs, you’re free to call us and discuss them with our customer care executive. They’ll recommend services and arrange appointments at your convenience. Here’s a brief glimpse of our all Ireland deployment services:
Let us call you.
With us you get island-wide coverage and support thanks to our widespread presence. We have teams in nine different corporate locations and parts hubs strategically located across the country. Our company has over 80 field engineers ready to be deployed at a moment’s notice and they have all the equipment they need with them. This helps us cover every corner of Ireland easily; so whether you’re located in Antrim or Kerry, we can help. Very few IT service companies have such a widespread network so if you’re located in a relatively remote part of the country, you should give us a call.
We have an excellent remote support team that can guide you through repairs and troubleshooting online or through a phone call. However, if you find that you can’t handle the repairs yourself, you’re free to request on-site assistance. Our field engineers will arrive at your site within four hours regardless of the time, day, or location. If you want your system repaired on a Sunday, just let our customer assist executive know and they’ll schedule the appointment accordingly.
Our Nationwide Deployment Services
We can handle all IT installation, maintenance, and repair requirements easily and quickly. If you have any specific needs, you’re free to call us and discuss them with our customer care executive. They’ll recommend services and arrange appointments according to your convenience. Here’s a brief glimpse of our all Ireland deployment services:
- Hardware and Software Rollouts – We’ll replace, upgrade, or install hardware and software at your location methodically and efficiently. Our engineers will also keep track of all installations to ensure there are no errors and damages.
- Data Centre Migrations – We can handle data centre migrations from one location in Ireland to another easily. We’ll make sure your equipment is installed without damage at your new location.
- Rack and Stack of Hardware – Rack and stack installations need to be well-planned to ensure good hardware performance and protection. Badly installed racks and stacks can become overheated and that can lead to expensive repairs.
- Installations – We can do full installations and help establish a solid IT infrastructure in your company or in multiple business locations. No matter where you are and how many branches you own, we can install a fully functional system in very little time.
- We also handle desktop deployments, office additions, on-site maintenance, cabling, retail chain installations, etc.
If you want to know more about our services or have any questions, feel free to get in touch with us at ICT Services. You can contact us through the contact form or call the relevant numbers listed on the contact us page.