ICT are currently recruiting for a Deployment & Logistics Operative to join our team in Dublin. The role will be a mixture of warehouse operations and onsite project deployment work. You will be involved in the day to day running of a large IT warehouse, including stock management and general warehouse operations. You will also be an important part of the company’s logistics operations, which will include delivering equipment to customer sites across the country, with the primary focus on Dublin based deliveries. A company van will be provided, so a full & clean driver’s license are a must for this role.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Receive, process and distribute incoming goods as required.
- Ensure that incoming deliveries and paperwork conform to customer orders and
- Receive, process and distribute / dispatch internal and external items according to
requirements and procedures.
- Ensure that all received IT equipment items undamaged and examined appropriately according to
safety and security requirements.
- Operate and maintain computerized databases and systems to ensure that administration requirements and reports are accurate and complete.
- Ensure that all necessary tracking and recording databases and records are completed accurately to comply with regulatory and business requirements.
- Carry out all requests and tasks in a helpful and professional manner, build relationships with key staff and consistently demonstrate a good customer service interface
- Works effectively and professionally with others to achieve the desired results. Maintain a good working relationship with colleagues and management.
- Test and Deploy Windows 10 Image on supported laptop and desktop including setting up printers and other peripherals.
- Keep track of all Windows 10 issues from patches, features, deployment, permissions on the Project site and ticketing system
- Migrating User profiles from Windows 7 to Windows 10 operating system using MDT process
- Install requested application/s on user machine
- Collaborate with operations, PC Lab and Helpdesk resources to troubleshoot issues related to Windows 10 migration.
- Work directly with customer pre- and post-deployment to resolve any issues pertaining to migration process
- Full & Clean Driver’s license
- Good IT knowledge and experience with software such as Excel & Word
- Strong customer services skills and experience
- Communicate effectively with a wide range of customers and multi-service team service personnel to achieve results