Microsoft is one of the most popular software solutions providers because programs provided by the company are compatible and versatile. Over the years, we’ve installed scores of Microsoft software systems on our clients’ servers, workstations, and IT systems so we’re very familiar with what the company has to offer. At ICT Services, we offer completely honest and unbiased advice on all of their products. We’re a Silver Microsoft Partner of the company and have proven our skills and competency in their systems.
Let us call you.
What Does Silver Microsoft Partner Mean?
Microsoft has high standards for companies they choose as their partners. Our company and employees had to take an exam on several subjects to prove our competence to them as well as providing Microsoft with customer references detailing recent server and workstation deployments for multiple clients. We also need to follow several rules and regulations to maintain the standard of quality that Microsoft expects. Being a Silver Partner means we’re committed, competent, and capable. You can rely on us to find the best solutions for you and procure the most efficient and proven products.
- Silver Mid-market Solutions Provider – Through this certification, we demonstrate our expertise in the needs, budget, and maintenance requirements of a software infrastructure for mid-market businesses. Our certification shows that we’re fully equipped to handle all your software requirements and problems.
- Silver Small and Mid-market Cloud Solutions – This certification shows that we can sell and deploy Microsoft Office 365 based cloud and hybrid solutions. Our expertise lies in equipping small and mid-sized businesses with an efficient cloud-based software system. With this system in place, you can securely access all your business data from any location, computer, or device freeing you and your employees to work from anywhere.
Why Choose A Microsoft Silver Partner?
Software is a very important aspect of your IT infrastructure and it should be chosen carefully. As a Silver Partner, we’re very familiar with Microsoft’s offerings and can provide straightforward advice on what you need. Here’s what we can do for you:
- Assess Your Requirements – We’ll study your existing system or ask you questions about your requirements to determine what you need. Our experts have worked on several such projects in the past and are skilled in assessments. They’ll never recommend a product that you don’t need or would ever fully utilise.
- Recommendations – We have real-life experience with most of the Microsoft products and understand how they function. Our recommendations are based on this experience. We will explain why you should choose a particular software program and how useful it would prove to be.
- Procurement and Installation – All Microsoft software and licences can be procured by us direct from Microsoft or one of our partners. We will handle design, configuration and implementation of client and server system imaging and of Microsoft cloud services.
If you want to know more about our services or have any questions, feel free to get in touch with us at ICT Services. You can contact us through the contact form or call the relevant numbers listed on the contact us page.