Managed Print Solutions
Did you know that your employees can waste nearly 400 hours a year on printing-related tasks and issues? Most business owners don’t realise just how much this can impact the overall productivity of their team. Printing and issues related to it often cost 15% to 20% of the annual operations cost of a normal business so it makes sense to use solutions to reduce the burden. Managed print solutions is one such solution and we can ICT Services can handle that for you.
What Do We Oversee with our Managed Print Solutions?
Our print management services are quite comprehensive and thorough as it allows your business to monitor and report on every single aspect of printing.
- Details of the amount of black and white and colour prints by individual staff members, departments and printers.
- Materials consumed during the printing process, which includes paper, toner, ink, and other related supplies.
- All printers present on your business premises, including desk printers, copiers, fax machines, multifunction printers, and scanners.
- Repairs, maintenance, and servicing of printers and related devices.
- The automated replenishment of replacement printing consumables.
As you can see, we cover all possible print related tasks and concerns so your employees can focus their attention elsewhere.
What are the Advantages of Managed Print Solutions?
Most business owners are reluctant to make this investment because they consider it an added expense rather than something that would help them save money in the long run. We encourage you to consider the benefits listed below before you make your decision.
- Predictable and Cost Effective – If you want consistency and reliability from your printing systems, you should outsource management. We don’t just operate and oversee your printers, but also ensure they work well at all times with regular maintenance. This proves to be cost effective because it helps you avoid big repairs or replacement in the future.
- Secure Printing – Many clients hesitate to get their confidential documents printed by a third party. Our printing services are very secure and your confidential documents are handled carefully. No unauthorised personnel would have access to these documents so you don’t have to worry about leaks and other such problems.
- Increase Productivity – If you hand over the responsibility of printing to us, your employees have more time to focus on their work and projects. This increases the overall productivity and helps increase revenue. Your employees are also less stressed because they don’t have to deal with faulty or malfunctioning printers on a regular basis.
- Consolidate – If you have multiple printers it is more than likely that many could be replaced by a few. Consolidating printers saves money by reducing the number of consumables used, the maintenance and servicing required and office space if freed up. Consolidated printing is easier and more efficient to manage and combined with secure print, more secure.
If you want to know more about our services or have any questions, feel free to get in touch with us at ICT Services. You can contact us through the contact form or call the relevant numbers listed on the contact us page.