ICT Services are currently seeking a Hybrid IT/Field Support Technician, working 3 days onsite on our customer site in Cork and 2 days focus on field work. This is a full-time contract position working in a fast paced and extremely high-profile client. Applicants must have previous experience in similar environments and meet and exceed the minimum requirements below
- Provide remote and desk side support services to end users.
- Troubleshoot PC related problems either via phone, remote tools or desk side support.
- Build, configure and troubleshoot PC and laptop applications and hardware components.
- Facilitate a warranty repair with the relevant hardware vendor.
- Perform ad-hoc deployment and/or on-site installation of workstation hardware and/or software.
- Perform coordination of workstation asset recovery.
- Maintenance of workstation/workstation spare parts break/fix, upgrades and new hires.
- Complete incidents and requests within SLA in pressurised environment.
- Experience with change control (ITIL best practice).
- Remote access management of datacentre calls.
- Experience with Solo winds an advantage.
- Ensure tickets are updated daily.
- Support meeting room environment and video conferencing, as needed.
- Support printers, scanners and other peripherals.
- Support mobile devices, such as iPads, iPhones.
- End-User Data back-up and restoration, as needed.
- Basic remote server monitoring.
- Management of tape rotation.
- Experience with supporting a highly technical user base.
- Travel will be involved in this role so a Full Clean Driver’s License is required for the role