ICT Services are currently seeking an experienced IT Support Engineer, working on one of our customer sites in Cork. This is a 12-month fixed-term contract position. The successful candidate will be the main point of contact for the site, look after and assist 2 engineers in the team and provide end user support to the customer onsite.
- Work as the local IT engineer responsible for Break/Fix work.
- Responsible for patch management.
- Manage the dispatch operations for the company, working to identify when visits are needed and schedule them accordingly with the SDM.
- Understand hardware elements like routers, switches, servers, SSDs, memory, and storage etc.
- End user management related to system issues, VLAN movement, Wi-Fi Issues etc.
- 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Flexibility to travel to Dublin site if it will be required, however the work will be primarily based in Cork.
- Previous experience in coordinating engineers and acting as a team lead.
- Stakeholder management.