ICT Services are currently seeking a Level 2 Desktop Support Engineer, working on one of our customer sites in Dublin. This is a daily rate contract initially for 6-12 months with a view to go permanent after 1 year of service.
- Provide remote and desk side support services to end users.
- Troubleshoot PC related problems either via phone, remote tools or desk side support.
- Build, configuring and troubleshoot PC and laptop applications and hardware components.
- Be responsible for the day to day technical support and for client environment
- Install and configure new client hardware using global standards
- Liaise with remote workplace services colleagues to resolve client hardware issues
- Ensure asset tracking database is updated based on additions and changes to hardware assignment
- Interface with local management team on hardware requirements for users and site
- Support printers, scanners, and other peripherals.
- Be responsible for configuration and distribution of mobile phones
- Support mobile devices, such as iPads, iPhones, Android.
- Competence in desktop support with a of minimum 3 years relevant experience.
- Hardware Maintenance certification for HP and Lenovo client hardware and Ricoh printers would be advantageous
- Hands on SCCM experience is required
- Knowledge of Hardware, Driver and Software support
- Basic knowledge of Network Infrastructure including patching/cabling
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate clearly with customers and management