ICT Services is currently looking for an IT Support Engineer to work on an initial 12-month contract onsite with our client, a multinational retail company based in Dublin City Centre.
- Provide a comprehensive 1st/2nd line support service to all staff. Managing tickets and being the first point of contact.
- Exceptional Incident Management skills – Take ownership of issues and ensure a timely resolution of same.
- Provide remote IT Support to users, supporting a Windows and Office 365 environment.
- Configure/deploy laptops/desktops.
- Scheduling and generation of customer reports and making sure SLAs are met.
- Resolve client issues with Windows (Desktop and Server editions) and applications.
- Communicate resolutions effectively with end users and update helpdesk system with details as appropriate.
- Maintain the hardware, software, and licensing inventories.
- Assist with the management and oversight of exciting IT projects and initiatives.
- Liaise with our third-party vendors to prioritize issues and fixes.
- Proactively monitor and identify potential technical and process issues.
- Previous experience ideally in a Support role or similar
- Technical knowledge of Active Directory, Windows Server environment, network components, Office365 etc.
- Have an excellent working knowledge of IT kit inclusive of but not limited to; Windows Operating systems, break fix and troubleshooting of Desktops, Laptops, and Printers.
- Strong Customer Service skills over the phone and in person
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage your time efficiently
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic, with an ability and aptitude to learn, develop and grow with the company.
- Fluent in English.