ICT Services is currently looking for an IT Support Engineer to work on an 12 month contract onsite with our client, a global bio-pharma company located in Waterford.
- Provide a comprehensive level 2 support on IT applications, products, and services, configuring, installing, and securing computer hardware, software, servers and peripherals.
- Update the technical inventory database and tracking system to reflect current request status and builds an array of technical documentations.
- Provide a full range of services essential for the operation of client computers and peripherals that are maintained by Local Services
- Provide remote IT Support to users, supporting a windows and office 365 environment.
- Configure/deploy laptops/desktops.
- Scheduling and generation of customer reports and making sure SLAs are met.
- Resolve client issues with Windows (Desktop and Server editions) and applications.
- Previous experience ideally in a Level 2 Support role or similar
- Exceptional communication skills and Knowledgeable about current Microsoft Office Suites.
- Defender, etc.).
- Familiar with software deployment technologies (SCCM, Altiris, Ghost, any repackaging tools).
- Knowledgeable about basic networking (TCP/IP, DNS, routing, sub netting).
- Familiar with remote access technologies (VPN, dial-up, terminal services).
- Technical knowledge of Active directory, Windows Server environment, network components, Office365 etc.
- Strong Customer Service skills over the phone and in person
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage your time efficiently
- Fluent in English.