ICT Services is currently looking for an IT Specialist to join our team here in Dublin 12.
The successful candidate should have good customer support skills, a good understanding of IT industry. You will be part of a team supporting our managed service clients and our internal staff of a mix of IT issues. In this exciting and challenging role, you will become a key member of a small team working across a varied mix of technologies, where you will gain great insight into how an IT team is managed to support its clients.
- Provide a comprehensive IT support service to all staff. Managing tickets and being the first point of contact.
- Exceptional Incident Management skills – Take ownership of issues and ensure a timely resolution of same.
- Provide remote IT Support to users, supporting a windows and office 365 environment.
- Configure/deploy laptops/desktops.
- Scheduling and generation of customer reports and making sure SLAs are met.
- Resolve client issues with Windows (Desktop and Server editions) and applications.
- Maintain our hardware, software, and licensing inventories.
- Assist with the management and oversight of exciting IT projects and initiatives.
- Liaise with our third-party vendors to prioritize issues and fixes.
- Proactively monitor and identify potential technical and process issues.
- Liaise with senior management to ensure effective issue and stakeholder management.
- Participation in our weekly internal meetings.
- Previous experience ideally in a Deskside Support role or similar
- Technical knowledge of Active directory, Windows Server environment, network components, Office 365 etc.
- Strong Customer Service skills over the phone and in person
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about IT
- Relevant IT qualifications, e.g CompTIA A+ / CompTIA Network + / CCNA etc.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage your time efficiently
- Prior technical experience
- Self-motivated enthusiastic, with an ability and aptitude to learn, develop and grow with the company.
- Fluent in English.