ICT Services is seeking an experienced IT Project Manager to work for one of our partners, an Internet company, for an initial 6 month contract.
The Project Manager will deliver results on a number or IT and infrastructure related projects. This is an exciting opportunity working with our internal business partners and external software/IT resources in a fast-paced Agile development environment to deliver innovative solutions which simplify the business and meet our internal need for immediacy, mobility, and ubiquity.
- Run large infrastructure projects in the End User Services facing organization comprising of 40 Sites globally with the support of local technical staff.
- Gather requirements, identify risks, remove blockers, manage comms and stakeholder expectations
- Help drive IT Strategy by coordinating global IT reporting and metrics
- Be a mentor and PM support for IT Engineers as required
- Identify and initiate processes which would simplify global IT workflows and structures. i.e. Onboarding staff from tech perspective
- BS in Computer Science or related technical degree
- Experience delivering technology change/migration projects is a plus.
- Experience with infrastructure reporting metrics a plus; service management, asset mgt etc
- Good understanding End User Computing, Operating Systems, Cyber-Security, file Storage.
- Self-starter with experience leading small teams and motivating others to perform
- Project management certification a plus
- Ability to gain insights
- Excellent organization skills