ICT Services is seeking an experienced IT Project Manager to work for one of our partner, for an initial 6 month contract. The role has a hybrid model in place, however travel will be required to customers sites. Extension is available and option to go permanent after 1 year.
The role requires an experienced project manager, with familiarity in IT Infrastructure Implementations and rollouts. The individual needs to be highly customer focused with relationship management qualities and have experience in leading high performing teams. In addition, the role requires good grasp of technical concepts and best practice involved in Project management, release management and control.
- Customer and Senior management SPOC
- Deliver to contracted budget and timeline
- Publish metrics on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis for distribution to business stakeholders
- Continuously measure against plan
- Management of Change Control
- Quality of Project Delivery
- Work closely with colleagues within the account team and across the company.
- Developing and managing customer and build relationships that foster collaboration and innovation.
- Contribute to account strategy and supervise and evaluate the staff in their respective roles within the Project.
- Procuring and managing appropriate external service delivery partners\expertise and ensuring service quality, standards and targets are achieved.
Mandatory Technical Skills/Experience:
- 5+ Years in ICT PM or a related Management role
- Have a third level qualification in ICT, Computer Science, Engineering or a related
- Have excellent experience of working across Windows server environments, networks, systems, devices and security management.
- Have full project management lifecycle experience in managing technical relatedprojects and/or programs.
- Have experienced in managing and leading teams to deliver successful outcomes.
- Strong customer service skills, understanding the importance of systems, process and structures in enabling efficient delivery of an effective organisation.
- Excellent skills in process design and development.
- Have the ability to manage and lead teams to deliver successful outcomes.
- Demonstrated expertise and experience in managing complex technology projects
- Proven ability to provide and communicate vision, leadership and direction in the execution of the role.
- The ability to develop & manage teams, motivate staff and encourage excellence