ICT Services is an IT field services, roll-out and support services group. This is a cutting-edge organisation and an ideal place for innovative and energetic people who want to progress in their careers.
This position assists customers, end users at onsite or remote locations and operating staff with technical support of desktop computers, applications, and related technology. Interaction with multiple levels of end users, managers, VIPs and local technical staff is required.
This is a short-term project to be based onsite with one of our customers in either Larne or Belfast.
Would suit someone who is in between jobs. Some occasional travel may be required.
- Local and Remote support of end user devices including, but not limited to: troubleshooting, repair, maintenance, upgrade recommendations / installations, configuration/setup, incident analysis and resolution, basic connectivity support (wired and wireless), PDA and Smartphone support, printer (MFD) support and peripheral management.
- Performing end user device imaging, deployment, installation and collection;
- Taking end to end ownership of assigned end user Incidents and Requests, while categorizing, tracking, prioritizing and providing up-to-date status and information to them while utilizing ITSM ticketing tools such as Service Now, Remedy, HP Service Manager, or Peregrine Service.
- Assisting with Hardware/Software asset inventory Management, including hardware disposals.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- At least 3 years hands on experience in Field Support Services.
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Clients: Windows 10, Windows7, Windows XP, IOS
- Servers: Windows 2003, Windows 2008, Windows 2013
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Strong Microsoft operating System installation and troubleshooting skills
- Strong Break / Fix skills Desktops, Workstations, Notebooks and Printers
- Basic knowledge to support Mac and iOS devices
- Experience including remote control of PCs and video conferencing knowledge
- A good understanding of general IT services is required. “Smart Hands” services and cooperation with subject matter experts to provide support of Networking Equipment, Servers, Telecoms and other IT related equipment.