ICT Services is a leading IT field services, roll-out and support services group.
ICT Services deliver best in class IT solutions to customers, among them the biggest names in business across key industry sectors throughout Ireland.
This is a cutting-edge organisation, continually evolving to provide class leading business enhancing solutions. We are an ideal place for innovative and energetic people who want to grow their experience. You will have the opportunity to develop your career from both a technical and commercial perspective, while working in a cross section of sectors, as a valued part of a dynamic team.
ICT Services are currently seeking a Desktop Support Engineer, working on one of our customer sites in Shannon on a short-term project for 2 months.
- Provide remote and desk side support services to end users.
- Troubleshoot PC related problems either via phone, remote tools or desk side support.
- Build, configuring and troubleshoot PC and laptop applications and hardware components.
- Facilitate a warranty repair with the relevant hardware vendor.
- Perform ad-hoc deployment and/or on-site installation of workstation hardware and/or software.
- Perform coordination of workstation asset recovery.
- Maintenance of workstation/workstation spare parts break/fix, upgrades and new hires.
- Complete incidents and requests within SLA in pressurised environment.
- Ensure tickets are updated on a daily basis.
- Support meeting room environment and video conferencing, as needed.
- Support printers, scanners and other peripherals.
- Windows 7-10, Microsoft Active Directory, utilization of GPOs, MS Office 365, PC hardware installation and troubleshooting, Enterprise anti-virus solutions, Helpdesk ticketing systems.
- Mobile device management including IOS and Android devices, Enterprise encryption solutions, Windows PC/laptop management via Active Directory.
- Proven analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task, effectively determine priorities and meet SLA’s.
- Excellent communication relationship-building and internal customer service skills.
- Deliver front-line on-site and field support to all levels.
- Identifying and diagnose issues and problems.
- Receive and handle requests for service, following agreed procedures.