ICT Services is currently looking for a Deskside Support Engineer to work onsite with one of our customers in Dungarvan, Waterford.
- Provide onsite or depot support or dispatch support specialists as necessary to provide end users with operational and technical support and to meet Service Levels.
- Coordinate activities with the Service Desk and provide Level 2 and Level 3 Support to the Service Desk and/or end users as necessary.
- Dispatch and monitor break/fix repairs;
- Perform approved Install, Move, Add, Change and Delete (IMACD) Services for end user desktops/laptops
- Resolve Incidents and Problems associated with EUC desktops/laptops and provide break/fix support, advice and assistance to end users. Supplier shall be ultimately responsible for resolving and/or coordinating with OEMs or Third Parties for all Incidents and Problems associated with failure or degradation of Services related to EUC desktops/laptops.
- Coordinate efforts with Third-Party Vendors providing service and maintenance as necessary to keep EUC desktops/laptops in good working order.
- Perform proactive and reactive troubleshooting to effectively identify potential Incidents or Problems, and commercially reasonable efforts to prevent them before they occur.
- Identify the scope of an Incident or a Problem and remedy the Incident or Problem, by providing operational and technical assistance, as necessary. Replace desktops/laptops to conduct a repair, copy data, perform backups, perform restorations. The Break/Fix process for Equipment shall leave the end-user with the same information/Configuration/Software that they had prior to the event as technically feasible.
- Assist end users with support to enable the correct use of desktops/laptops, as well as access to and use of related technologies and Services.