ICT Services is currently looking for a Customer Support Agent to join our team here in Dublin 12.
Working at our HQ, this is an excellent opportunity for a flexible individual who is a self-starter with the ability to be productive under pressure. This is a fast-paced and rapidly changing business environment which requires an individual with an energetic and enthusiastic approach. The hours of work are 12-7 and you will be required to work every 4th Saturday.
- Answers service calls from customers via phone or email in a professional manner, ensuring details are accurate and calls are logged accordingly.
- Arrange for the deployment of engineers with accurate information related to the task they are being deployed to.
- Monitor all calls and deployments to ensure all calls are dealt with in an appropriate time.
- Record all call details accurately and efficiently to ensure smooth processing.
- Working in partnership with Clients to achieve results which are mutually beneficial.
- Actively participating in quality processes.
- Anticipating Client needs and giving a high priority to Client satisfaction.
- Generating customer call reports (daily/weekly)
- Strong reporting skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Previous Call Centre/Administrative Experience is Desired
- IT experience is an advantage
- PC Skills, (email/excel)
- Strong Geographical knowledge of Ireland