ICT Services is currently looking for an experienced IT Team Lead to join our team here in Dublin 12.
The successful candidate should have experience in a managed services environment and a strong understanding of how to successfully deliver managed services to customers while also managing and leading a team of IT engineers.
You will be responsible for leading, supporting, and mentoring staff associated to Managed Services in a responsible and professional manner. The Team Lead will report into the Technical Manager, and will hold responsibility for maintaining the client relationship, addressing technical needs as well as maintaining and expanding onsite services and operational levels.
- This experienced IT professional will play a key role in supporting the IT infrastructure, networks, security, and cloud environment.
- Ensure that all requests, changes, and incidents reported by our clients to the IT department are recorded, validated, and assigned to the responsible engineer in a timely and accurate manner.
- Monitoring work queues to ensure that all workflows and service levels are being maintained.
- In addition to ensuring SLAs are achieved, the Team Lead will also be responsible for ongoing monitoring and management of ticket handling quality and client experience across our team.
- Responsible for overseeing service delivery, incident management, billing, customer service, scheduling and staff time management.
- Organizing work, providing training and mentoring for the team, developing work schedules, and serving as an escalation point for advanced technical issues, VIP users requests, and end user escalations.
- Daily/weekly SCRUM meetings with all dedicated onsite resources.
- Make sure all deliverables arrive in good order, on time, and fulfil customers’ requirements.
- Keep track of key account metrics and reporting of same to IT Management.
- Communicate the progress to both internal and external stakeholders.
- While in general, this role will be focused on work coordination, service quality management and team oversight, the role will also involve hands-on IT support as required.
- Prior mentor and coaching experience specifically with process, problem and ticket reviews.
- Technologies highly desired: Process Management, IT Security Principals, Microsoft Office 365 & Azure.
- Experience in configuration of core applications and platforms such as Windows 11, Intune, SharePoint, Teams, Exchange, VCenter, Azure, AWS, O365 and SQL.
- Experience with remote monitoring toolsets, including automation.
- Expert level knowledge in several of the following: Logging, network access control, Cisco routing and switching, VPN, configuration of firewalls.
- You have previously been successful in an operationally high-paced role (possibly in a technical service desk role, but not necessarily).
- You communicate clearly and concisely in written and spoken English.
- You are good with customers: You can empathize and do what’s needed to win the trust and respect of customers.
- You are a capable problem solver, comfortable discussing problems with clients, and confident coordinating resolution activities.
- You have a continuous improvement mindset: You can look at an operational activity, identify ways to improve it, and then follow-through to implement those improvements