ICT Services have been a cornerstone of the Irish IT landscape for over 25 years. We are widely recognized as one of Ireland’s leading IT Services companies. Providing support not only in Ireland but to our customers worldwide.
With over 100 employees delivering world-class IT solutions to our customers, which include some of the best-known names & brands in Ireland across the Public, Private and Global sectors.
ICT are currently recruiting for a Logistics Staging Operative to join our team in Dublin. The role will be a mixture of logistics operations and onsite configuration work.
You will be involved in the day to day running of a large IT warehouse, including stock management and general warehouse operations. You will also be an important part of the company’s logistics operations, which will include delivering equipment to customer sites across the country, with the primary focus on Dublin based deliveries.
- Assist in warehouse / integration duties and take instruction from warehouse management
- Pick and pack IT reequipments
- Staging / Imaging laptops
- Refurbishment of return equipment’s
- Updating and maintaining inventory system
- Assist with loading and unloading of IT deliveries and pick ups
- Receive, process and distribute incoming goods as required.
- Ensure that all received IT equipment items undamaged and examined appropriately according to safety and security requirements.
- Carry out all requests and tasks in a helpful and professional manner, build relationships with key staff and consistently demonstrate a good customer service interface
- Install requested application/s on user machine
- Collaborate with operations, PC Lab and Helpdesk resources to troubleshoot issues the IT equipment
- Full Driving License required
- Strong problem solving skills
- IT background beneficial
- Ability to work independently with limited guidance
- Strong customer services skills and experience
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Willingness to learn
- Pick packing skills