ICT are currently recruiting for a Logistics Technician to join our team in Cork. The role will be a mixture of logistics operations and onsite configuration work.
You will be involved in the day to day running of IT inventory, stock management and general warehouse operations. You will also be an important part of the company’s logistics operations, which will include delivering equipment to customer sites across the country, with the primary focus on Munster based deliveries.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist in warehouse / integration duties and take instruction from warehouse management
- Pick and pack IT reequipments
- Refurbishment of return equipment’s
- Capture, track and maintain asset management
- Updating and maintaining inventory system
- Assist with loading and unloading of IT deliveries and pick ups
- Receive, process and distribute incoming goods as required.
- Ensure that incoming deliveries and paperwork conform to customer orders and
- administrative requirements.
- Ensure that all received IT equipment items undamaged and examined appropriately according to safety and security requirements.
- Carry out all requests and tasks in a helpful and professional manner, build relationships with key staff and consistently demonstrate a good customer service interface
- Install requested application/s on user machine
- Collaborate with operations, PC Lab and Helpdesk resources to troubleshoot issues the IT equipment
- Meeting and exceeding deadlines
- Strong problem solving skills
- IT background beneficial
- Ability to work independently with limited guidance
- Strong customer services skills and experience
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Willingness to learn
- Pick packing skills