Our client has an opportunity for a PC Build/Hardware Engineer based in Loughbeg, Cork. This will be a 2-3 month contract and we are looking for people who can start as soon as possible.
- Dealing with requests for new hardware
- Management and tracking of PC stock
- Build of new PCs – Desktop and Laptops for new and existing users
- Installation of applications for users
- Assemble, install and configure new computer components, including operating software or peripheral equipment using hand or power tools, or soldering equipment.
- Read and follow clear instructions
- Adjust and calibrate computers according to specifications
- Test and verify computer components
- Install software programs or adjust settings on new computers
- Operate tools and systems to test new systems to ensure that they are in working order
- Stand majority of your shift
- Analyze, test and adjust equipment to ensure optimal performance
- Clean equipment, parts, or tolls to maintain them in good working order
- Read technical information needed to assemble computers