ICT Services is a leading IT field services, roll-out and support services group.
ICT Services deliver best in class IT solutions to customers, among them the biggest names in business across key industry sectors throughout Ireland.
This is a cutting-edge organisation, continually evolving to provide class leading business enhancing solutions. We are an ideal place for innovative and energetic people who want to grow their experience. You will have the opportunity to develop your career from both a technical and commercial perspective, while working in a cross section of sectors, as a valued part of a dynamic team.
ICT Services are currently seeking a Desktop Support Engineer, working on one of our customer sites in Limerick. This is a full-time position working onsite with our customer.
- Provide remote and desk side support services to end users.
- Troubleshoot PC related problems either via phone, remote tools or desk side support.
- Build, configuring and troubleshoot PC and laptop applications and hardware components.
- Facilitate a warranty repair with the relevant hardware vendor.
- Perform ad-hoc deployment and/or on-site installation of workstation hardware and/or software.
- Perform coordination of workstation asset recovery.
- Maintenance of workstation/workstation spare parts break/fix, upgrades and new hires.
- Complete incidents and requests within SLA in pressurised environment.
- Ensure tickets are updated daily.
- Support meeting room environment and video conferencing, as needed.
- Support printers, scanners, and other peripherals.
- Support mobile devices, such as iPads, iPhones.
- Support of Apple MAC devices.
- End-User Data back-up and restoration, as needed
- Experience logging, tracking, updating, and closing tickets in a ticketing system.
- Experience with Active Directory (Adding / removing users, adjusting user permissions, etc.)
- MAC troubleshooting experience is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills