ICT Services are currently seeking a Deskside Support Engineer, working on one of our customer sites in Limerick.
- Working as part of a team, supporting internal users on L2 issues.
- Involved in the building and commissioning of new laptop systems and technical support for users throughout the company.
- Secure remote migration of data and application.
- Installation and troubleshooting of VPN issues.
- Migration of computer and users account to new Windows domain, record management.
- Case issue support, troubleshooting and escalation.
- Provisioning of software using Microsoft SCCM.
- Mobile Device configurations, provisioning and support.
- Responsible for deployment and management of systems security posture using McAfee ePO, Windows Defender.
- Troubleshoot PC related problems either via phone, remote tools or desk side support.
- Build, configuring and troubleshoot PC and laptop applications and hardware components.
- Maintenance of workstation/workstation spare parts break/fix, upgrades and new hires.
- Complete incidents and requests within SLA in pressurised environment.
- Ensure tickets are updated daily.
- Support mobile devices, such as iPads, iPhones.
- Support of Apple MAC devices.
- End-User Data back-up and restoration, as needed
- Experience logging, tracking, updating, and closing tickets in a ticketing system.
- Experience with Active Directory, O365, SCCM.
- MAC troubleshooting experience is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.