ICT Services currently working on a large scale IT project in the South, Cork / Limerick / Tipperary / Waterford and we are currently looking for experienced hardware installation engineer to join our team on short term project. This role will suit someone who is between roles or acting a as a self-employed/freelancer.
- Previous I.T rollout experience, be it desktop or laptop
- Experience supporting Windows 7/10 and Office 365, in particular Sharepoint
- Displays proficiency in the areas of installing, upgrading, building, repairing, configuring, troubleshooting, diagnosing, and preventative maintenance.
- Will have training in respective technical, professionalism and communication
- Direct PC and laptop hardware service experience
- Formal PC hardware service courses, or similar training
- May be able to carry out complex or more difficult service tasks with detailed script and technical assistance
- Good customer facing skills as you will be dealing directly with our customers end users on a day to day basis.
- Full Clean Driver’s License required, as travel will be involved
- Be over 25 years old, for company van insurance purpose