Cloud Infrastructure as a Service
Cloud IaaS or Cloud Infrastructure as a Service and it’s one of the three service models available through cloud computing. Through this model, you can gain access to hardware off-site through internet and use it as you need. For example, if you need additional storage space, you don’t need to purchase and make room for more hardware in your company premises. You can simply rent a virtual storage space with a cloud service provider and house your data there. At ICT Services, we provide excellent Cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) services at reasonable rates.
Let us call you.
Our Cloud Infrastructure as a Service Offerings
We offer a wide range of cloud-based services because we understand just how useful this can be for small to mid-sized businesses that want to grow without investing too much. IaaS is affordable and provides businesses with considerable room for growth because you don’t need to purchase hardware to expand your business. Here’s a brief glimpse of our IaaS services:
- Managed IaaS – We don’t just provide additional virtual infrastructure for your company as a part of our managed IaaS service, but also a solid management and support system. We will monitor your existing systems, handle operating system deployment and management, provide patches, security, backup, and restore your data, recover your data and storage services in the event of a disaster, ensure limited access to your operating system for unauthorised personnel, and handle operating system-based service level agreements (SLAS).
- Enterprise Cloud – Enterprise cloud computing service is designed for enterprise businesses. These establishments tend to have large, constantly growing IaaS requirements and want maximum scalability. Our enterprise cloud services will ensure your company can grow without restraint by providing adequate infrastructure to support it.
- Hybrid Cloud – Hybrid cloud service is essentially the best of both worlds as it includes both in-house and outsourced cloud platforms. Companies can use both of these cloud systems to perform distinct functions and get security as well as scalability and cost effectiveness. You can handle all your sensitive operations in your private cloud and use the public cloud for less confidential processes.
- Business Continuity – Accidents and disasters can happen but the world doesn’t slow down, and your business can’t afford to. If your private IT systems develop a malfunction or break down, you need to minimise the impact on your clients as much as possible. Cloud systems ensure business continuity and help you stay on top of your game.
- Disaster Backup and Recovery – After a disaster, your first priority is to get the system back up and running as efficiently as possible. With disaster backup, this is very easy as all your data is stored safely in a remote cloud server and can be retrieved at any time. We can handle the backup and recovery process for you to ensure you don’t suffer any data loss.
If you want to know more about our services or have any questions, feel free to get in touch with us at ICT Services. You can contact us through the contact form or call the relevant numbers listed on the contact us page.