ICT Services is currently looking for a Audio-Visual Engineer to work for one of our customers in Limerick. This is a full-time permanent role, onsite based, to work for a leading biotechnology company with a very attractive package on offer.
- Provide direct assistance to end users in the operation of AV systems
- Perform routine preventive maintenance checks & services on AV/VTC systems
- Perform routine Tier 1 maintenance support on all AV systems including but not limited to basic troubleshooting and system fault isolation, projector lamp changes, filter cleaning, etc.
- Provide setup and operational support for planned events
- Perform administrative tasks such as completing service tickets, maintaining active status board on system readiness, etc.
- Work a flexible schedule as required by the Customer
- May have project management responsibilities for smaller projects
- Provides maintenance and support on legacy products
- Performs installs, moves, adds and changes as required
- Maintains a high degree of professionalism in actions, demeanor and dress.
- Ensures customer satisfaction throughout the service delivery transaction
- Ensures client specific Service Level Agreements are met and incident and request tickets are updated accordingly within the ticketing system