Service Desk Team LeadJanuary 27, 2020
Field Service Engineer – BelfastFebruary 27, 2020
ICT Services deliver best in class IT solutions to customers, including the biggest names in the business all over Ireland. Supported by a network of engineers, an expert back office team and a meticulous attention to detail, the result is a first-class service, a rapid response to requests and round the clock dependability. This is a cutting-edge organisation and an ideal place for innovative and energetic people who want to progress in their careers. You will have the opportunity to develop your career from both a technical and commercial perspective while working in a dynamic team environment.
ICT Services are seeking an experienced Audio-Visual Engineer to work in the Dublin area as part of our Field Service network.
- Support our distributed customer base across the greater Dublin area.
- Responsible for the 2nd /3rd line hands on support for customer AV systems.
- Part of an on-call Rota team
- Diagnosing and resolving issues with TV’s, satellite TV connections and other audio-visual incidents at customer sites.
- Provide expertise in analysis of major incident root cause and follow up with vendors and other Corporate teams as needed
- Install and configuration of Routers, Switches, Hubs.
- Working in busy customer retails sites.
- Clean and tidy approach to cabling, including networking, AV & power cabling in areas such as shop floors, behind counters, etc.
- Should possess solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Replacing PC’s, Printers, scanners and Monitors
- Experience with PC Troubleshooting an advantage
- Experience with practical technical service for complex systems, AV systems, IT. and/or technical this will be advantage.
- High personality level, excellent technical abilities and high trouble shooting abilities.
- Good team player, fast learning and creative.
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure.
- Availability to work weekends
- Full clean Drivers Licence.
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Fluent English.
- Practical experience of hand tools and drills.
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel across country on occasion.