At ICT Services, we take pride in being your reliable IT partner, dedicated to empowering your business through our versatile Managed IT Services.
Our adaptable approach to IT service provisioning allows us to fully manage your IT needs or collaborate in a co-sourced capacity, working seamlessly alongside your existing teams and service providers. With a team of over 150 professionals, we provide comprehensive IT solutions covering all of Ireland, from the north to the south. We’ve cultivated strong partnerships with the world’s largest and most innovative vendors and manufacturers, positioning us as your go-to IT partner in Ireland.
As part of our continued growth & expansion, we are seeking an experienced Account Manager to join our dynamic and growing team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for maintaining and developing relationships with a portfolio of clients and will play a key role in ensuring customer satisfaction and success.
- Interacting with clients and stakeholders and maintaining good relationships with a portfolio of accounts.
- Research each of our clients current service and assess fit for purpose solutions in advance of meeting with them.
- Conduct formal quarterly business reviews with each client; identify and promote upsell opportunities with clients based on their business requirements
- Interacting with customers regularly to ensure all Service Level Agreements are adhered to for new sales and existing contracts.
- Determine new opportunities while onsite with customers by focusing on their business needs
- Coordinate Actions arising from Account Management visits through our Operations department
- Working with Sales Support team to prepare and present quotes & service solutions to clients.
- Negotiating contracts and closing deals ensuring each sale is profitable, meeting / exceeding minimum margin levels
- Ensure the Key Account Director is informed when an issue needs to be escalated
- Ensure any customer complaints / issues are raised internally and tracked through our escalation process.
- Providing exceptional customer service and support at all times.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams within our customer and internally to ensure customer success.
- Become a brand ambassador for the competence base within ICT Services having a full knowledge of all the products/services that we offer
- Staying up-to-date on industry trends and market changes to identify new opportunities
- Meeting or exceeding annual sales targets.
- Maintaining & updating CRM system.
- Proven experience as an Account Manager in the IT industry
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to understand complex technical solutions and communicate them effectively to clients.
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work on his/her own initiative
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience with CRM software such as HubSpot or Zoho CRM
- A degree in a relevant field is preferred but not required.
We offer a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, a competitive compensation package, and opportunities for growth and advancement. If you’re passionate about technology and have a track record of success in account management, we want to hear from you!
ICT Services is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds.