We collect no personal information about you when you visit our website unless you choose to provide this information to us. However, we collect and store certain information automatically. Here is how we handle information about your visit to our website.
Information collection and use
We use the information we collect to count the number and type of visitors to the different pages on our site, and to help us make our site more useful to visitors like you.ICT Services is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
– The Internet domain and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our website;
– The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
– The date and time you access our site;
– The pages you visit;
– If you linked to our website from another website, the address of that website.
This site contains links to other sites. We have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of any of these web sites or any other web sites.
Right to opt out
You have the following options for removing your information from our database to not receive future communications or services:
– You can send us an e-mail requesting removal to ICT contact;
– You can send us a letter requesting removal to the following postal address: ICT Services, ICT House, 5 Naas Road Industrial Park, Naas Road, D12 HN44, Ireland.
Contacting the web site administrator