Service Delivery Manager – DublinSeptember 30, 2019
Field Services Engineer – MunsterOctober 16, 2019
|ICT Services is an IT field services, roll-out and support services group.
Their 100-strong team provides an all-Ireland service from nine offices and parts hubs and are partnered with the largest and most innovative developers and IT manufacturers in the world.
The groups HQ is based in Dublin, with a subsidiary in Northern Ireland.
ICT Services deliver best in class IT solutions to customers, including the biggest names in the business all over Ireland. Supported by a network of engineers, an expert back office team and a meticulous attention to detail, the result is a first-class service, a rapid response to requests and round the clock dependability. This is a cutting edge organisation and an ideal place for innovative and energetic people who want to progress in their careers. You will have the opportunity to develop your career from both a technical and commercial perspective while working in a dynamic team environment.
Working on one of our core customer sites, this is an excellent opportunity for a flexible individual who is a self-starter with the ability to be productive under pressure. This is a fast-paced and rapidly changing business environment which requires an individual with an energetic and enthusiastic approach, along with maturity, self-confidence and self-motivation.
- Responding promptly to user requests for technical assistance;
- Installation and Support of windows 10, Microsoft office products, Office 365.
- Using the Service Desk system to record, track and manage requests, changes, issues, tasks and procurements
- Installing, configuring and supporting mobile devices such as tablets, mobile phones, laptops and other devices;
- Participating in the day-to-day installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of IT managed systems;
- Creating, enabling and disabling Active Directory user accounts and/or privileges upon request;
- Performing daily/weekly checks of all Dublin meeting rooms, Video conferencing experience an advantage;
- Automating PC and laptop deployment and monitoring tasks using standard tools;
- Working with IT Security staff to ensure all relevant policies are adhered to.
- Responding to security related incidents and assisting the wider team with scheduled system patching;
- Contributing to ongoing improvements within the IT support environment;
- Maintaining operational, configuration and other procedural documentation;
- Participating in on call roster and monthly patching process.
- Role is Level 1 / 2 user support with escalation to L3 internally if required.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- 3+ years’ experience supporting a multi-vendor environment including Dell laptops, servers and Desktops, Microsoft operating systems.
- 3+ Years’ experience in customer facing desktop support including Windows 10, IOS and Android devices.
- Ability to work within teams based across multiple time zones;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong problem-solving skills with an ability to work on own initiative;
- Citrix experience / VMWare View VDI experience an advantage