Deskside Support Engineer – CarlowSeptember 23, 2020
Deskside Support Engineer – AthloneOctober 27, 2020
ICT Services is an IT field services, roll-out and support services group. Our 100-strong team provides an all-Ireland service from nine offices and parts hubs and are partnered with the largest and most innovative developers and IT manufacturers in the world. We are currently seeking service desk personnel to join our service desk team working in our head office.
Working at our HQ, this is an excellent opportunity for a flexible individual who is a self-starter with the ability to be productive under pressure. This is a fast-paced and rapidly changing business environment which requires an individual with an energetic and enthusiastic approach.
Fields Customer Service Calls undertaking the administrative actions necessary to help the ICT Engineer complete the call within the agreed Service Level Agreements. Updates ServiceNow call systems and provides management type reporting as required. Working in partnership with Clients to achieve results which are mutually beneficial in terms of profit, opportunity and satisfaction. Sustaining a successful business relationship. Actively participating in quality processes. Anticipating Client needs and giving a high priority to Client satisfaction.
- Answers service calls from customers in a professional manner (copy of SLA on file), teasing out the exact problem so that accurate and complete details are logged on ServiceNow with the time of the call. (SMM05-01)
- Books a Call on ServiceNow and dispatches the ICT Engineer to the site, after explaining the exact nature of the call, and confirming the contractual response time so that Service Level Agreements are met.
- Monitors service calls placed via email/phone/ServiceNow, allocates them against an Engineer, where appropriate, and updates ServiceNow as appropriate
- Works closely with the ICT Field Support Staff, ensuring a prompt resolution to faults.
- Retains ownership of the calls taken by him/her, monitors their progress through to resolution, so that they are dealt with in a professional manner and properly closed on the appropriate system ICT and customer system
- Ensures that calls completed are entered onto ServiceNow in a timely and accurate fashion, so that meaningful statistics can be produced to measure performance against Service Level Agreements.
- Ensures that all chargeable calls are logged onto ServiceNow so that the Company can raise the appropriate customer billing.
- Ensures that Spare Parts, as required by the Engineer for the completion of a call, are dispatched in the timeframe and to the location agreed, so that Service Level Agreements are met.
- Works as a member of a team, constantly reviewing and developing the methods of problem resolution used by the Service Desk so that the highest level of service is maintained.
- Provides management reporting in Excel format where required
- Strong reporting skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Previous Call Centre/Administrative Experience is Desired
- Working knowledge of Service Desk
- IT experience is an advantage
- PC Skills, (email/excel)
- Strong Geographical knowledge of Ireland