Business Development ManagerNovember 19, 2018
As Service Delivery Manager, your priority will be to manage the Customer Services Organisation ensuring that Service is Delivered in the most cost-effective manner, oversees the Customer Services Escalation process and conducts regular meetings with customers to ensure that agreed SLA’s are being met.
- Manages the staff responsible for the delivery of Service – recruits and develops the appropriate staff – manages staff continuity so that a high level of Customer Service is reached and maintained at all times.
- Follows and enforces all Company Standard Procedures so that a high level of service and professionalism is achieved and maintained.
- Manages, coaches, motivates and provides positive leadership within the Customer Services function, conducting performance appraisal so that employees develop their full potential.
- Promotes a culture that encourages excellence and innovation so that team members continually strive to find ways to improve efficiency and develop their own expertise.
- Liaises with customers ensuring that agreed SLA’s meet their current business needs so that future service offerings and requirements are effectively planned.
- Attends Service Review meetings to discuss changes to the scope of service – the contract, business needs, performance, achievements, issues, action plans – ensures day to day compliance of service with agreed SLA’s
- Produces clear, timely, reliable and accurate service level reports for informed decision making based on various areas of the customer services experience.
- Schedules and implements the changes necessary to ensures “restore and fix time targets” on all calls are met, recovery and contingency plans implemented, thereby achieving the agreed SLA’s (Service Level Agreements).
- Develops and maintains a good working relationship with major ICT clients so that business opportunities are quickly identified, and plans are put in place to submit customer proposals and win the business.
- Initiates and facilitates Technical decisions or recommendations between Area Teams – ensures that any resultant changes to technical processes or procedures are documented and followed so that the highest quality of service is achieved and maintained.
- Ensures that the Customer Services Function complies with all ICT Security policies
The right person:
- Typically, 6+ years’ experience
- Multiple, recognized certifications in hardware & software
- Knowledge of Microsoft or equivalent products, with strong Excel skills required.
- High Support level repair and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of networking topologies an advantage
- Experience in forecasting & planning, both financial & resources.
- Knowledge and understanding of ICT marketed products and services and how such products and services satisfy market needs.
- Knowledge of current events and developments within the IT industry. Knowledge of ICT competitors, their key strategies, financial position, products, services and related strengths and weaknesses.
Role will be primarily based out of the organisations HQ in Dublin.