MSP Sales Manager – DublinFebruary 4, 2021
IT Support Team Lead – North DublinFebruary 15, 2021
Due to expansion, we are now looking for an experienced IT Sales Consultant to help grow the company’s MSP customer base. As an IT Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for direct sales of IT Solutions focused on Managed Services, infrastructure hardware, software products and services, as well as traditional break-fix services.
- Contacting and fully qualifying prospective customers
- Show new and existing customers the added value of our Managed Services offering
- Strong negotiating, selling and presentation skills
- Can develop strong relationships with channel partners and utilize all available channel programs to maximize growth
- Work with our internal team and other managers to increase sales opportunities and maximize revenue for the organisation.
- Identify potential new customers, present to them, ultimately convert them into clients, and continue to grow business in the future.
- Define long-term organisational strategic goals, identify new business opportunities, negotiate, close business opportunities, and maintain extensive knowledge of current Information Technology market conditions.
- 3-5 years of experience in channel and/or reseller sales
- 4 years or more proven client development dealing with small business clients
- Excellent knowledge of the Irish IT market with sufficient business, technical and service understanding to support the creation of new solutions and services.
- A working background of the MSP industry
- Creative and passionate about partnering; exceptional ability to develop relationships.
- Engaged personality, polished verbal and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- “Hunter” mindset with the ability to generate partner referral opportunities while also developing long term partner relationships.
- Highly organised self-starter who runs toward opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- The ideal candidate will be dedicated and loyal, possess a strong desire to succeed and learn our business, be a self-starter, and energetic.
- In addition, you must be a team player, driven, self-motivated, and results oriented.
- Basic Salary DOE
- Uncapped Commission Scheme
- Car Allowance / Free parking
- Fuel card (Allowance) /Mobile / Laptop
- This position offers plenty of career progression and development opportunities.