Network Support Engineer – DublinMay 5, 2021
Field Services Engineer – DerryMay 19, 2021
Project Manager required with experience on large transformation projects. The successful candidate will be providing effort for the planning, scheduling, and managing of a project engagement. This service, when combined with deployment services, ensures timely and thorough deployment and project completion. The role will be remote initially.
- Plan the delivery of the overall project and its activities in accordance with the mission and the goals agreed with customer
- Works with the customer-assigned single point of contact to coordinate project tasks and the resources assigned to complete said tasks.
- Acts as the single point of contact for all project communication and escalations.
- Determines the engagement process and schedule.
- Conducts a kick-off meeting to review the project scope, expectations, communication plans, and availability of required resources.
- Coordinates project closeout, review, and sign-off.
- Managing large scale deployments projects.
- Manage the strategic aspects of the project and mitigate any risks identified.
- Review high-level deliverables across the project and engage appropriate quality assurance reviews.
- Liaise with Customers to ensure the effective and efficient program delivery.
- Produce regular reports on the project for the stakeholders.
- Ensure an appropriate Project management framework is in place.
- Guide the customer through the deployment process – from tracking the equipment through the factory to ensuring the customer site is prepared through transitioning the past deployment and into the support process.
- Review multi-point check list with customer to ensure overall site readiness and schedules deployment project. Examples of items include: confirming equipment delivery, power requirements, network connections are made, and verifying project timelines and site contacts.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Dell/EMC product installations experience will be considered an advantage
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) or Prince 2 Certification
- Technical & Project Management background
- Client relationship management skills
- Service Delivery & New product introduction experience