Multi Vendor Maintenance
A business’ IT infrastructure usually has hardware and software from many different manufacturers and this makes maintenance and repairs complicated. It’s not practical to call different vendors for different service and repair requirements because it’s a waste of time and effort. At ICT Services, we help you centralise all of your maintenance and repair requirements by providing a one-stop multi vendor maintenance solution.
Let us call you.
Our Multi Vendor Maintenance Services
Different vendors and manufacturers have different maintenance requirements and it’s not easy to keep track of them. We have experience with multiple vendors and products and can handle systems from Dell, HP, IBM, and other such manufacturers. No matter how diverse your IT infrastructure is, we have the skill and experience to handle all maintenance requirements.
- Support on OEM Products – Our experienced engineers can provide excellent support for OEM products from a variety of manufacturers, no matter how obscure and unknown.
- Certification from Different Vendors – We have engineers with certification and training from multiple vendors so they’re qualified to handle all of your repair and maintenance requirements.
- Experience With Different Systems – We handle warranty fulfilment for well-known and established hardware manufacturers. We also subcontract maintenance for international brands that don’t have a solid presence in Ireland to handle all of their customers’ needs. This gives us plenty of experience with different systems.
Our Supported Hardware
Our engineers are skilled enough to handle all kinds of hardware from different manufacturers. To date, we’ve worked on:
- Dell – PowerEdge Blade M Series, PowerVault Tape Libraries ML / TL, PowerConnect X/N/S/M Series, PowerVault MD / NX Series, Dell DL1000/ DL4100, Dell SonicWALL, Dell KACE, Dell EqualLogic’s FS / PS Seriesm Dell EMC AX / Clariion, Dell Compellent SC8000, etc.
- HP – ProLiant Blade Series, ProCurve, FC Switches, StorageWorks, AiO / P Series, EVA Series, MSA Series, etc.
- Other Brands – We’ve also worked with IBM, X- Series iSeries / pSeries, Lenovo, Fujitsu, Sun, EMC2, NetApp, Quantum, Brocade, and Cisco.
These are just some of the hardware systems we’ve worked with and we’re always willing and ready to handle more challenging jobs. Our engineers love to keep their skills sharp and current so they’re familiar with the latest technology and hardware available in the market.
Why Choose Us?
- We have 3 offices, 9 part hubs and over 80 field engineers across Ireland so no matter where you are, we can reach you quickly. Our engineers can reach your location in 4 hours for on-site maintenance and repairs.
- We offer remote assistance and have highly skilled technicians manning the telephone lines. They’ll guide you through troubleshooting issues and help you avoid the expense of on-site visits.
- Our company can handle procurement, installation, and maintenance contracts for hardware equipment from multiple vendors so we’re a one-stop destination for all your IT needs.
If you want to know more about our services or have any questions, feel free to get in touch with us at ICT Services. You can contact us through the contact form or call the relevant numbers listed on the contact us page.