Customer Support Team Lead – DublinNovember 10, 2020
Network Support Engineer – DublinNovember 23, 2020
ICT Services are currently seeking a Desktop Support Engineer, working on one of our customer sites in Central Park, D18. This is a fixed term 1-year contract.
- Provide remote and desk side support services to end users.
- Troubleshoot PC related problems either via phone, remote tools or desk side support.
- Build, configuring and troubleshoot PC and laptop applications and hardware components.
- Be responsible for the day to day technical support and for client environment
- Install and configure new client hardware using global standards
- Liaise with remote workplace services colleagues to resolve client hardware issues
- Interface with local management team on hardware requirements for users and site
- Support printers, scanners, and other peripherals.
- Be responsible for configuration and distribution of mobile phones
- Support mobile devices, such as iPads, iPhones.
- Provide support for all IT issues
- Communicate effectively on IT specific issues
- Support Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook.
- Competence in desktop support with a of minimum 2 years relevant experience.
- Knowledge of Hardware, Driver and Software support
- Good understanding of Network LAN and WAN
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate clearly with customers and management
- Understanding of Ticketing tools such as Jira, BMC Remedy, Service now etc.
- Demonstrated understanding of PC
- Hands on experience in installing, troubleshooting, and fixing desktops, printers, laptop and
- Server hardware and system support in an enterprise environment would be an advantage
- Strong understanding of Windows and Mac would be an advantage