Data Centre Engineer – DublinJune 10, 2021
Field Service Engineer – SligoJuly 14, 2021
The IT Inventory Technician will work closely with the area supervisors, technicians, Deskside Engineers and customers, to help to source, ship and receive parts in a timely and cost effective manner. This role will be a key part to the day to day operations. Additional duties will include ensuring the appropriate documents for correct billing procedures, assist in identifying and addressing supply chain issues, inventory management, implementation of best practices in sourcing alternatives and maintenance of company standards.
The successful candidate will become the point of contact for the US office. Will be working in a stock room setting and must be able to work self-sufficiently and be a team player. Have a “Will Do” attitude and work to streamline processes while staying focused on the Clients processes already in place.
- Adhere to all client processes and procedures.
- Become the point of contact with all that is ITAM related for Rensselaer office.
- Work with other team members to execute all ITAM functions.
- Must be a team player
- Must communicate clearly and timely
- Work with Deskside and On-site Clients and cultivate a streamlined process that adheres to all client Processes and procedures
- Using Service Now Ticketing System Assign new and used hardware
- Fulfill tickets for hardware requests (consumables) and update CMDB
- Coordinate with onsite shipping to ensure timely pickups of equipment to be delivered throughout the campus / offsite.
- Receive returns from field and Deskside
- Restock inventory shelves
- Perform Monthly physical count of new/in stock hardware and provide report
- Update outstanding tickets on a daily basis
Education and Skills:
- Inventory management experience or education preferred
- Strong relationships with local customer base preferred.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office required.
- Experience in working with a ticketing system e.g. ServiceNow
- Interpersonal skills including collaboration with others, managing change, and negotiation skills